Daily Quote 1/23/21

 Hello, I am here to give you the quote of the day and me, Ted, and my thoughts on the quote. Today's quote is...

Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance.

-Bruce Barton


1. Let's talk facts about Bruce Barton-

Bruce Fairchild Barton is an American author, an executive advertiser, and a politician. He was a part of the US congress from 1937-1940 as a Republican from New York. He was born in Robin, Tennesee in the year 1886, and died in New York, NY in the year 1967.

2. This quote makes me think of-

If you believe you can do anything, then you can do anything, the point is , if you believe you can do something, you can. 

Drop a comment, let me know what you think it means.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thoughts

Weird Thing